Capital Vacations strives for the best!
Our mission is to deliver perfect vacations to our members and guests. Capital Vacations is a vacation ownership company that provides today’s traveler with a fresh perspective through our commitment, excellent customer service and endless opportunities. Capital Vacations develops vacation ownership resorts, markets and sells vacation ownership interests, and provides a full range of management services for resort owners associations.
The Hospitality Specialist is responsible for interacting with resort guests and owners via phone or in person to gain or provide information in response to inquiries or request with the ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Responsible for the efficient and courteous operation of the front desk.
- Responsible to check guests in/out in the most efficient and courteous manner Collect balances and post appropriate room charges.
- Answer and transfer calls from the switchboard using proper telephone etiquette.
- Answer guest questions about local restaurants and attractions.
- Make courtesy calls and follow up calls to all guests’ issues.
- Coordinate with all other departments to ensure a smooth response to guest’s requests.
- Open and close out credit card machines and cashier audit reports.
- Balance out cash drawer, process advance deposits when making reservations and collect money and post the transactions from other departments.
- Make reservations in the most courteous and efficient manner.
- Make room moves and stay over requests for guests as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Run reports and correct errors prior to guest check in.
- Perform any other inventory management changes as directed from supervisor or manager.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Passion for service
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible scheduling
- Adaptable to diverse personalities
- Commitment to teamwork and good communication skills
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable with phone work and possess a professional and delightful phone manner
- High school diploma or GED required (Some college preferred)
- Minimum one year of experience in guest service/retail
- Timeshare experience a plus
This is a Part Time position with the potential to develop into a Full Time position
Capital Vacations offers employees with competitive compensation and benefits programs, which include but are not limited to; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, discounted condo stays, paid time off and paid Holidays.
We invite you to explore this extraordinary opportunity to join our TEAM!
Capital Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer