To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11000 W 78th Street
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
- Chris Donaldson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Operations Associate
Cambria • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by providing our customers the highest quality natural quartz surfaces. With state-of-the-art facilities combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader and is the place for you if you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team.
Job Title: Customer Operations Associate
Department: Business Partner Services
Classification: Full-Time Hourly
Reports to: Customer Care Supervisor
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Job Number: 00-000
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will represent Cambria by providing superior service to our business partners and end consumers while also supporting a variety of internal departments.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, College Degree preferred
Experience: Customer Service, data entry and contact center experience preferred
Systems: Microsoft Office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Rotate duties among fellow team members to enjoy a variety of interactions and challenges.
· Work closely with business partners and customers to enter and verify a variety of Cambria product orders.
· Address concerns and determine the best course of action for appropriate resolution.
· Thoroughly document customer interactions in a timely manner.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Ability to represent Cambria with enthusiasm and sincerity over the phone.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and active listening communication skills.
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· The capacity to understand and remember spatial relations among objects is helpful in assisting with orders.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
· Capable of typing a minimum of 40 words per minute and perform data entry.
· Meticulous attention to detail is required.
· Experience working with multiple computer monitors and reference points.
· Ability to adapt quickly and multitask.
Office position requiring telephone and computer use.
Cambria offers a competitive benefit package including: * Medical Insurance * Life Insurance * Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Protection * Flexible Spending Accounts * 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Vacation * Holiday * Profit Sharing *Healthcare Reimbursement Account
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.