Ritter Communications has been at the forefront of the local communications industry for more than a century. We began providing telephone service in Northeast Arkansas in 1906. Since then, Ritter has been delivering a broad and competitive range of communications services to businesses and residents in Northeast and North Central Arkansas. By providing our Business Services customers with the most innovative and integrated technology and services, we’re dedicated to reducing their costs and maximizing their profits with customized connectivity solutions. Our Residential Services customers enjoy lightning fast Internet speeds, cable TV and HDTV and reliable local and long distance phone service. Our services are delivered and supported by a dependable team of local industry experts.
We are looking for an experienced Market Sales Representative to join our team!
Essential Job Functions:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, direct mail responses, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Consults with potential customers about their applications and presents solutions that meet their needs emphasizing marketable features, pricing options, and credit terms,
- Solicits referrals for potential new prospects and closes web leads.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring the managing of the prospect database is accurate and assuring customer orders are fulfilled.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and supports a positive impression of Ritter Communications.
- Remains knowledgeable of products and services and remains aware of competitors' services, offers, and initiatives.
- Demonstrates strong influencing skills.
- Enters customer work orders at the end of transactions and sets expectations regarding the timeliness and completion of the work orders.
- Focuses on goal achievement and results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry
- Knowledge of telecom operations, technology, and equipment
- Knowledge of business sales principles and practices
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Skill in operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs, and telephone systems
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to demonstrate skills in leadership
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED; two to three years of experience in Inside Sales within the telecommunications or IT services industries is preferred but not required.
Ritter Communications is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer; all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. M/F/D/V.
We strive to maintain a drug-free workplace.
We offer competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, cancer, accident and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, free gym membership, company discounts, tuition reimbursement, paid training, paid leave, and much more!