To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2445 Southeast Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
- Africa Garcia
- Phone: 772-287-2424
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Carl's Buick GMC • Stuart, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Employees at Carl’s Buick GMC consider each other a close knit family! Carl’s Buick GMC is focused on creating an amazing work environment for our employees because we realize that they are our greatest asset! Over the years our employees have helped us become the proud recipients of a range of awards and exclusive benchmarks. We have a strong history in our community and supporting our community is a goal all our employees strive for. If you are looking for an opportunity with excellent career growth while working for a company that strives to move our community forward then apply here!
The role of Internet Sales Representative is to respond effectively to all phone and internet sourced vehicle inquiries that come to the dealership. Their goal is to generate a response, answer any questions and set an appointment.
- Responding to leads in a timely fashion; answering questions, providing information and helping guide customer throughout the car buying process.
- Make 80 -100 calls a day but limited to emails and text messages
- Setting and archiving appointment and sales goals
- Customer follow up after appointments to ensure the sale
- Communicate directly with the Internet Manager, Sales Manager and General Sales Manager
- Build rapport and Maintain customer relationship
- Contribute to overall success of the dealership by working as a team and having a positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive experience preferred
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Great time management skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills over the phone and in person
- Ability to work in a structured environment and adhere to attendance policy and schedule requirements which included evenings and weekends
- Proficient with basic computer applications
- Outgoing and friendly personality not easily intimidated, ability to handle customer rejection
- Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism, salesmanship, teamwork, organization and customer service
Ability to work well in a fast-paced and diverse environment