Reporting directly to EHS Department leadership, with wide latitude for independent initiative, judgment, and decision-making will manage difficult and complex assignments which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create new Compliance Assurance Program (CAP) which will govern the oversight responsibilities of the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Department.
- Review oversight findings and immediately escalate instances of noncompliance or malfeasance
- Develop reports and perform QA to ensure accuracy
- Advise and support the Deputy Director-Building Systems Safety to develop well-informed and operative strategies to maximize team effectiveness.
This is accomplished by:
- Analyzing highly difficult and complex regulations and documents, synthesizing data to determine the relevance of findings, and making sound recommendations to EHS leadership for consideration based on logical conclusions.
- Conducting operational analysis to understand the interrelationships between functions and departments and to identify the impact of changes in one part of the organization to the other.
- Conducting independent research of varying difficulty and complexity to provide findings and make recommendations to EHS leadership to obtain optimum organizational efficiency.
- Organizing complex text and processes in sequential order and presenting them in a logical manner.
- Leading meetings with subject matter experts to obtain process and procedural information.
- Editing documents of a high degree of difficulty and complexity.
- Work with EHS personnel to incorporate internal controls that close policy and compliance gaps in procedural documents.
- Perform special projects, ad-hoc analysis, and prepare relevant reports and presentations as assigned.
1. At least five years of full-time experience in producing Environmental Health and Safety procedural and policy documents in a large and diverse organization.
2. Possess strong conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a demonstrated proficiency in conveying complex, technical ideas to various levels of staff through writing and speaking.
4. Ability to manage relationships, balance competing priorities, and manage both up and down.
5. Experience managing high-priority projects that involve high levels of discretion.
6. Experience working collaboratively to develop and execute project plans.
7. Ability to independently manage assigned projects.
8. Ability to make timely and effective decisions and produce results.
9. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage change.
Firm working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Make courses and instructional design
- Develop instructional outlines and storyboard instructional content
- Modify existing instructional material into e-learning courses
- Develop course content and instructional materials
- Develop instructional materials for blended learning redesign
- Develop training content and instructional materials
- Modify existing instructional material into elearning courses
- Facilitate instructional design project meetings
- Advocate instructional design methodologies and adult learning principles
- Using adult learning principles and instructional design techniques
- Using the instructional design process (ADDIE)
- Utilize instructional design methodologies to build online learning items
- Develop instructional strategies, design and develop learning solutions
- Stay current in the fields of instructional design, online learning and instructional technology
- Manage larger instructional design initiatives
- Develop instructional simulations, web content, advanced instructional media, and blended learning solutions
- Evaluate learning content and courses
- Deliver learning experiences using multiple training methodologies based on sound instructional design principles to include traditional instructor-based classroom learning, e-learning/m-learning courses
- Apply knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design to the creation of instructional materials
- Apply and modify various instructional design models and instructional systems
Email:- [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Instructional Designer
Complex Problem Solving