To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1332 West Kansas Street
Liberty, MO 64068
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
FELDMANS FARM & HOME • Liberty, MO
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FELDMANS FARM & HOME is a locally-owned family business since 1971. We are looking for hard working team members with drive and ambition. Our business is retail, but our customers demand a lot from us. We carry a wide range of products such as clothing, lawn and garden supplies, power equipment, automotive, feed, and livestock supplies.
We are currently seeking Retail Managers for our Liberty, Missouri store.
This position includes:
• Customer service and sales: recommending products based on our customers' unique situations.
• Staff training: courteous and well-trained staff
• Seasonal Rotation: Scheduling regular product changes.
• Stocking, rotating, down stocking, and pricing merchandise.
• Paperwork: Daily agendas, task lists, and closing paperwork
• Nightly deposits
• Customer transfers: Collecting, preparing, and documenting customer transfers.
• Property maintenance: Coordinate regular building and equipment maintenance.
• Accurately selling items by scanning UPCs
• Properly authenticating paper money and counting back change.
• Technical Skills: Cutting keys, rope, chain, welding cable.
• Understanding different types of clothing
• Following rotation (FIFO) and stacking procedures for different types of merchandise.
• Accurately processing equipment purchases
Our store managers average a 48 hour work week in 5 working days. We are open M-F 7:30AM- 8:00PM, Saturday 7:30AM-8:00PM and Sunday 9:00AM-6:00PM.
FELDMANS FARM & HOME offers a competitive range of professional benefits:
Competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience
Group medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance
Team Member Discounts
A fast-paced and rewarding work environment awaits!
• Good attendance and punctuality
• Ability to complete assigned tasks
• Ability to Multitask
• Planning skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team coordination
• Adherence to company policies and procedures