Customer Service and Sales
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Customer Service
Here at Nexus Global we believe that work can and should be both fun & meaningful!
Working on behalf of a state leading automotive glass shop, we become the first impression when acquiring new customers. Our team of customer service professionals meets directly with customers to introduce the latest products and services offered by Express Glass. Since this role works primarily in-person and face-to-face, we look for a candidate who has solid people skills, is customer service-oriented, and great at thinking on their feet.
Some perks you receive when working as a Customer Service Rep are:
· Full, comprehensive training
· Continued development & mentorship
· Competitive and consistent pay
· Regional & international travel opportunities with the company
· Advancement opportunities
Job Requirements for a Customer Service Rep:
Our requirements are simple - we want to work with someone who’s self-motivated, thinks like an entrepreneur, and has a hall of fame work ethic! Simple enough, right?!
We do NOT require previous experience - but we DO provide all paid training to get you the skills you need to be successful on our team.
Our training covers:
- Team Building
- Team Management
- Customer Service
- Face to Face Interactions
- Marketing Strategies
- Office Management
Qualifications for a Customer Service Rep:
· Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our team is energetic, motivated, and ready to grow. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a fun, professional environment, apply now to be considered as the next Customer Service Rep!