Title: Financial Analyst
Report to: VP, Finance & Exhibitor Reporting
Screenvision provides cinema marketing solutions to its advertising clients through on-screen sight, sound and motion (Cinema Spots), still image advertising (Cinema Slides) and in-theater promotional opportunities (Cinema Extensions). Nationally, Screenvision is the largest cinema network, exclusively providing Cinema Spots to advertisers on more than half of the nation's available movie screens. On the regional level, the company's Screenvision Direct business unit offers Cinema Slide and promotional opportunities to small and mid-sized businesses in local markets around the country.
- Support the preparation of a monthly reporting package.
- Calculate, monitor and report various business metrics on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of new business metrics.
- Assist in exhibitor contract profitability procedures.
- Responsible for Overage/Underage tracking.
- Prepare monthly contract balance sheet schedules.
- Assist with exhibitor contract Models, Budgets & Forecasting.
- Provide financial support to all areas of the business.
- IBMS (SV internal system) support/reporting.
- Prepare ad-hoc contract reports and analyses.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required
- 1+ year of finance or accounting experience required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of Great Plains a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Individual must be a team player
- Detail oriented and be able to multi-task
Screenvision does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, employment status, disability or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws. AA/EOE
Use Statistical Method