To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1034 South Brentwood Boulevard
St. Louis & Jefferson County area, MO 63117
- Tara Baietto
- Phone: 314-236-3327
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Open Systems Healthcare • St. Louis & Jefferson County area, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Position Overview: To provide direct skilled client care as assigned by Open Systems Healthcare, Inc. (OSH) in the client’s home and community. To provide quality, safe and effective care services while adhering to the individual living philosophy of the client. To administer the care services that reflects OSH’s mission, vision, and values. This role provides training in classroom and home environments to OSH field staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures that the professional standards of community nursing practice are followed.
- Maintains and adheres to Agency procedure and client care policy manuals.
- Follows policies and procedures that are consistent with recommended Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA) guidelines for safety, universal precautions and infection control procedures.
- Provides client care services under the supervising RN and per the physician’s order for the plan of care.
- Follows ongoing quality assurance program according to State Regulation and Agency policy.
- Ensures client confidentiality is maintained according to HIPAA law.
- Provides support and education to clients and families related to appropriate and available health care resources.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of documentation in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and industry standards.
- Adheres to Agency policies and procedures.
- Adheres to educational programs regarding appropriate documentation practices.
- Reports to team and support staff in identifying Agency/client needs and opportunities for quality improvement.
- Follows Agency guidelines for disciplinary actions in accordance with Human Resource policies and legal guidelines.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for clients and direct care staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety/infection control practices by compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Administers the OSH PPD program according to Agency and CDC Guidelines.
· Follows the Tuberculosis screening program and Hepatitis B program, if applicable.
· Performs other duties as assigned by OSH.
· Follows Open Systems Healthcare’s Policies and Procedures.
· Follows Federal, State and local laws and regulations pertaining to home care services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1+ years Homecare experience, preferred.
- Current and valid LPN nursing license.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Evidence of competency as per OSH and State requirements.
- Current and valid CPR certification.
- Current state mandated CEU’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid insurance