Why Work Here?
“Be your own boss, work your own schedule, unlimited income potential...WORK FROM HOME!”
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make $100,000+/year but lacks the right opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and possess a positive mental attitude? If so, we are looking for you!
WHAT WE DO
The Davis Agency LLC specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance to homeowners), final expense and retirement planning. Each week our company mails out thousands of letters to people who just purchased or refinanced a home. Clients who are interested in our product(s) complete a questionnaire. We then contact these families and help them apply for the coverage they qualify for at a price they can afford.
HOW IT WORKS
NO COLD CALLING! Warm leads are available each week to reach homeowners interested in our products.
WHAT WE NEED
We are actively hiring:
WHAT YOU MAKE
This is a full commission position. It allows you to work as much or as little as you like, with the opportunity to create the income that meets your needs and desires. Average commission is around $500 per application. Full time underwriters write about 5-10 applications per week.
There is also an option to build and lead your own agency of underwriters to make additional, passive income.
WHAT TO EXPECT
While you need to be self-motivated to work on your own, you're not alone. We offer mentorship, support, and extensive training to guide you to success. You don't need any special skills other than the ability to learn, the willingness to work the system, and to be open to feedback. This is a business of metrics. Do the work and the results will follow.
- Have (or obtain) health and life insurance licenses
- Quoting and selling life insurance policies
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Beginning career in insurance sales
- Sell accident, health and life insurance
- Assisting with quotes on life insurance
- Quoting and preparing life insurance policies
- Promote and sell life insurance products and services
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Insurance Policies
- Insurance Product Sales
- Relationship Building
- Understand Insurance Need