Technical Support Rep
Center City Philadelphia
- Works with customers via the telephone to answer questions and resolve any technical issues with Cigna external facing website products or services.
- Assist with Login issues and helping customers retrieve their User IDs and reset their Passwords while ensuring to follow set security standards.
- Maintains a high level of customer focus in all interactions.
- Attempts to resolve issues at first level within specified time frame.
- Diagnoses customers technical issues and provides creative solutions and alternatives that meet business needs.
- Provides just-in-time training to the customer over the phone as needed.
- Escalates unresolved issues and service requests to the appropriate technical support group identified in Customer Support Center scripting.
- Maintains documentation on incoming calls via ticket tracking system including steps and actions taken to resolve customer issues.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Continually focuses on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Establishes and follows through on individual development plans that enhance team and personal effectiveness.
- Aptitude for, and interest in, learning new technologies.
- Understands customers' issue and demonstrates real concern.
- Responds quickly and resolves problems related to technology usage.
- Communicates clearly.
- Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
- Probes and uncovers customers' underlying issues.
- Defines problems quickly and resolves majority of issues within specified timeframe.
- Actively shares knowledge and offer assistance to team members.
- Identifies and takes initiative to implement improvement opportunities.
- Possesses insatiable appetite for learning, continuously pursues new learning that add value to the team's knowledge base
Nice (Unix Utility)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At OST, we’re a bit like what you may call a machine, but with a more human touch. Day in & day out for the last 28 years we’ve been more than just a staffing company. Throughout this time we’ve built relationships, we’ve grown together internally & externally, & have created a system that allows us to personally cater to the needs of our clients & candidates. As we celebrate this occasion, it important to note that for us, 28 years is more than just a number or an anniversary. It's 28 years of relationships, 28 years of trust, and 28 years of total reliability. We’ve been a mentor for some, a team builder for others, but most importantly we’ve been there. We know there is no substitute for experience, so let us help you navigate through the ever changing web of talent.Not Ready To Apply?
Operating in a crowded marketplace, we have succeeded by staying ahead of the curve. We’ve got the connections. We know the people. We have the opportunities.
View the full profile