To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Littleton, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Corporate Paralegal
WorkRocket • Littleton, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a Paralegal with a strong governance and compliance background that is ready to advance in your career? Imagine taking a step up into a Senior level role that works directly with Corporate Counsel, Board of Directors, and CEO of 1,000 employee manufacturer on daily basis.
Our client is looking for a Senior Paralegal to join their Littleton, CO team. This is a critical role that is responsible for supporting their Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, leads contract administration, supports litigation, works with internal stakeholders and other duties that support the legal function of the company.
Why driven professionals join our client's team:
- Great team culture and great pay
- Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement and 401 (K) with a competitive company match percentage, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA and HSA
- 3 weeks paid time off in addition to 9 holidays
- Great Location – Enjoy working in a beautiful corporate office while avoiding the headache from a downtown Denver commute
- Oversees the organization and administration of all contracts, including establishing appropriate processes and systems and managing one individual in support of this function•
- Oversees the preparation, review, revision, and execution of contracts, in conjunction with attorneys
- Provide support for on-going Board of Director meetings handling and organizing highly confidential material
- Oversee governance for all subsidiaries, including maintaining books and records, registration in appropriate jurisdictions and working with accounting organization to form, dissolve, and prepare various business filings
- Provide litigation support as needed, which may include interface with outside counsel and company document custodians; collection and organization of company documents, working with HR and IT to ensure proper administration of legal holds of company records and organization and maintenance of company litigation files.
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance policies and related trainings as needed.
- Work with legal team to help analyze and mitigate risk for the Company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have 7+ years of paralegal experience, this is a career you need to explore (some experience must be in a corporate position).
Please click Apply or email your information directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org