- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field is required
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment required (1 year is fine, so is 60 that part doesn’t matter)
- Demonstrated effective decision making skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others required
- Must possess strong effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of high mix/volume manufacturing methods, procedures and cost-reduction techniques using Lean manufacturing tools: including 6S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, Pull Systems, Cellular Manufacturing and Kaizen events
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our offer to you
Safety at work and Healthcare
Safety at work & Healthcare: Highest standards in occupational safety and health, comprehensive programs and measures for safety at work and preventive healthcare with comprehensive coverage and flexible options.
Security for the future
Financial security for your individual retirement plan.
Respect, recognition and appreciation of the contribution of everyone. Regular team - and social events.
Training and continuing development options. Help to grow alongside with us, in personality and profession.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a lot: Fair working conditions and a reasonable, competitive compensation are the foundation for many more attractive benefits.
Open, tolerant and constructive work environment with a team consistent of diverse views and backgrounds.
Brandon Lee Ross
Director of Manufacturing Recruiting
Summerfield Associates, Inc.
1255 Lynnfield Road, Suite 269
South Entrance of Building A
Memphis TN 38119
(901) 753-7068 (800) 293-7068
Cell: (901) 438-7722