To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greeley, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Corporate Financial Reporting Accountant
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Greeley, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Seeking a Senior Corporate Financial Reporting Accountant to join this growing accounting team in Greeley, CO!
This position is Full-Time/Permanent; Not Temporary/Contract
$70-75K DOE + 15% Bonus Potential
Full Benefits after 60 days!
Senior Corporate Financial Reporting Accountant Responsibility:
- Month-end ledger closing process
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Data accumulation/analysis of balance sheet and P/L accounts
- Daily, weekly and monthly account analysis to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting
- Budget to actual variance analysis
- Monitoring of the accuracy and timeliness of preparation of bank account/cash reconciliations
- Review foreign offices trial balances and consolidate with parent
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements and disclosure requirements
- Assist with quarterly reviews and audits
- Assist with preparation of IFRS financial statements
- Assist with monthly and quarterly external reporting, including government filings
Senior Corporate Financial Reporting Accountant Requirements:
- BS in Accounting
- 3+ years in Public Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with various levels of management (plant personnel, corporate, executive management, investment banking community, brokers, treasury, etc.)
- Debit/Credit account knowledge
- General ledger knowledge in consolidation accounting including eliminations and foreign currency translation – SAP experience
- US GAAP reporting knowledge
- IFRS reporting knowledge a plus