Oversee the day to day operations of the Chiller Plant system. Ensure regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards. Interact with staff, vendors, and management staff and communicate and coordinate work from other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement: “We are here for the guest. Period”
- Responsible for daily operations of the Chiller system.
- Continually monitor and service the Chiller system including, but not limited to,
Check chiller system and pumps daily
Monitor energy usage
Verify pressure controls are in normal ranges
Change filters on a routine basis
Verify motor and fans are lubricated
Check for leaks
Handle alarms and events
- Maintain daily logs and back up reports.
- Back-up all activity on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness standards through inspection process throughout all assigned areas of responsibility by observing and correcting any work-related deficiencies.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS)
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
Must have an extensive knowledge of advanced plumbing, electrical, HVAC, air conditioning - refrigeration, and mechanical systems operations and repairs. Must possess considerable knowledge of OSHA, EPA, ADA, CFC and NFPA. Must be able to perform training. Must have excellent mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills and the ability to read and understand plans, blueprints, and technical diagrams. Must have a good working knowledge of building construction standards and methods.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) years of hotel, casino or related engineering management experience required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle, or feel ; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must pass pre-employment and periodic random drug screens
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- This is not a smoke free environment.
- This is a gaming facility.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Be aware that surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout the facility on a 24-hour, 7 – day per week basis.
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment