To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennsauken, NJ
- Paula King
- Phone: 856-985-8600
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales Director
Express Employment Professionals • Pennsauken, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Director is to identify, screen, prioritize, develop and sell projects and services that focus on Company strengths and result in high profit margins.
Specifically the focus is on the Food and Beverage (F&B) wastewater treatment market. The incumbent possesses deep knowledge and experience in this market and will apply superior Veolia technologies for biological (anaerobic and aerobic) and physico-chemical treatment to sell projects and associated services.
Additional markets may include Ethanol, Pulp & Paper on a case by case basis.
- Ten years of experience in the field of industrial biological wastewater treatment technical sales.
- Experience in Food & Beverage industry a definite plus.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Team player
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- This job does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position requires the coordination of basic motor skills with dexterous hand movement in order to operate office equipment and perform tasks such as keyboarding.
- Travel is required, lasting anywhere from a day in length to the entire week. The frequency of travel will depend on the sales opportunities that arise in addition to scheduled trips. 30-40% travel is expected in order to effectively manage the territory.
- International travel may occasionally be required.
- Frequent presence in the VWT Pennsauken office required for coordination of all sales activities
- Regularly required to talk, hear and type while performing job functions
- Coordination of basic motor skills with dexterous hand movement in order to operate office equipment and perform tasks such as keyboarding
- Requires primarily sitting, with some standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing
- Lift and/or move items up to 10 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus