· Bachelor’s Degree in EE or similar degree.
· 3-8 years of professional design experience.
· Hands-on ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services environments (product backgrounds acceptable).
· Skills Required – Micro-architecture at module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols; System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis; excellent debug skills; customer support.
· Teamwork, dedication, collaborative, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to meet stringent deadlines and project timelines.
· Skills Desired - Experience in at least few of these: CPU (preferably, ARM), or GPU, or DSP; low-power design and verification; peripheral interfaces such as CSI, I3C, USB, PCIe; FPGA.
· Experience dealing with international teams in a small company environment is desired.