URL blocked - click to apply
Do you want to work, but wish you had some flexibility in when you did your work?
Do you love working in retail, but dream that you weren’t the one behind the register?
Do you want to be able to work in more than one store for more than one retailer?
If these are some of the things you are looking for in a new position, then Driveline has a career for you!
We are currently hiring people like you to join our team of over 14,000 merchandisers that offer our customers the ability to reach almost every retail location in the United States and its territories.
Driveline is proud to be one of the largest fully W-2 merchandising employer in the country. These are some of the reasons why we have so many valued team members:
Industry leading software allows our merchandisers to choose the projects that fit them.
Most projects allow for “week of scheduling.” This means you pick the day and time that works for your schedule.
- Available assignments range in length from 15 minutes to multi day
- Zip code based territories, servicing multiple local retailers, mean less time driving and more time working.
The Driveline Management team understand and value our employees and their hard work.
All executive and senior level managers have worked projects in retail locations as merchandisers
We look to promote from within Driveline as our first option
Merchandisers are offered 401K, an employee discount program, and healthcare insurance for those that qualify
Our Superstars have the following qualifications:
- Have a Car, Bike or Bus that can get you to work everyday
- Have an internet based gadget to share your accomplishments and photos with our customer
- A desire to “Bring It” every day
- Great personality, professional appearance, and a “Can Do Anything” attitude
- Up to the challenge physically and mentally
• 1-2 years merchandising or retail experience
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to read standard plan-o-grams and execute merchandise resets
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and bend/stoop/stand for more than 45 minutes
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance
• Computer access with printer/Internet/email
• Ability to report completed work on the day of service