- Data Center knowledge with EMC and/or VMWare would be a plus
- Cisco USC administration experience would be a plus
- Experience with monitoring or administration on Citrix Xenapp, CommVault or SolarWinds
- Experience with Active Directory and Server 2008-2015
- Experience with migrating to Office 365 is preferred
- The candidate must have a car, as this position requires travel between location and the transportation of equipment
- A valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance will be required
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
We focus on candidates that display our “ACE” factor – Attitude, Compassion, and Enthusiasm to deliver quality solutions with exceptional customer service.
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive pay rate, employer portion of Soc. Security/Medicare paid, medical benefits, 401K retirement savings, discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check. Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Sentinel is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact SentinelHR@sentinel.com.