Chrysler Certified Technician
Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team and dealership family! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized, valued and rewarded! We are not a corporate store; we are a single-owner operation and place a big emphasis on our culture.
Our Certified Technician pay plan is progressive, based on performance, and can be very rewarding! Our main shop is climate controlled and only a few years old, with new equipment throughout!
· Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction, with a big focus on fixed first visit.
· Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner.
· Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
· Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner.
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
Job Minimum Requirements:
· Chrysler Level 2 certification required .
· Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems.
· Ability to handle recall work.
· Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Hold a valid in-state driver’s license and a good driving record.
Job Preferred Requirements:
· Level 3 Certification
· Inspection Certified
· Transmission Experience a plus.
· Competitive wages
· Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
· Paid time off.
· Professional working environment
Start your career with Gulfgate Dodge Chrysler Jeep & RAM.