To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McKinney, TX 75070
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Infinity Consulting Solutions • McKinney, TX
Posted 1 month ago
ICS is hiring a Mobile Developer with React Native experience for a growing software company in the East Frisco/McKinney area! We are looking for someone passionate about building the best software products possible.
To be successful in this role, the Mobile Developer will know how to pick problems apart, take pride in quality code and have the ability to focus on building both a resilient product today and a reliable product into in the future.
The Mobile Developer will work with dozens of APIs and frameworks and must be comfortable developing in an environment with complex architecture.
What You'll Do:
- Implement complex and core functionality within our Client's mobile app related to scheduling, payments and billing, routes, internal/external APIs, etc
- Own our Client's mobile department and find ways to improve existing systems and processes
- Help mentor and coach junior members of our Client's development team
- Work with the latest technologies and tools to solve the oldest problems which affect the end customers
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years expert level React Native experience
- 3+ years expert level experience with mobile apps that have offline capabilities
- 1+ year experience with iOS native development. We use native code for a few features integrated with React Native app
- 1+ year with Android native development. We use native code for few features integrated with React Native app
- 3+ years experience implementing complex and core features into a mature code base
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end service