CIVIL ENGINEER, P.E. IN:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Civil Engineer Project Management Transportation
Compensation commensurate with experience
JSE is seeking a Professional Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in road design engineering with a BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering. Experienced in all aspects of civil design for roadway projects including but not limited to:
· Interstates, Highways and Freeways
· Urban Streets
· Various Intersections Including Roundabouts
· Interchange Layout
· Civil design including road design and hydraulic design
· Road design modeling using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, GeoPak, InRoad, GuideSIGN, and/or AutoTURN
· Strong knowledge of AASHTO design manual requirements and design standards
· Strong Knowledge with INDOT design manual requirements and design standards preferred
· Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
· Maintain required project documentation
· Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Professional Engineer (IN P.E. or acquire within 6 months)
· BS or MS in Civil Engineering
· Strong project management skills
· Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong leadership and team building qualities
Led by an excellent leadership team and a very experienced staff, JSE continues to grow in the Transportation and Structural Engineering industry. Working in an energized environment we continue to look for valued employees who want to make a difference in their respected field and challenge themselves with value engineering and cost-effective ideas.
JSE offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Our package also offers flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
See our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Civil Engineer Project Management Transportation for more details on JSE.
Janssen & Spaans Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- Auto Cad Civil 3 D
- Bentley Suite: Geo Pak, In Roads, Guide Sign, Auto Tur
- Licensed Professional Engineer (Pe)
- Micro Station
- Project Management
- Roadway Engineer