- High School Diploma or GED
- One year office experience with a high call volume
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Knowledge of AS400 and Content Manager
- Knowledge of the trucking industry
OOIDA offers an outstanding benefit package including:
Medical/Dental insurance and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, 401(k) plan w/ company match up to 5%, Paid vacation, holiday and personal time, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), On-Site Fitness Center, Daycare Center
To be considered for this position, an application must be completed. Please visit our web site @ www.ooida.com to fill out an on-line application.
OOIDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OOIDA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, or veteran status.