To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schaumburg, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Ascendo Resources • Schaumburg, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are assisting a client in the Schaumburg area hire a Payroll Specialist within their corporate office. As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for using payroll software to record and process all employee time and payroll data. This will require that you observe and manage multiple deadlines.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Maintaining employee vacation/PTO calendars
- Maintaining database, including all additions, terminations and changes
- Managing all employee deductions, both mandatory and voluntary
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation and reporting
- Providing overall support to the HR department
- Completing special projects as assigned
3+ years of processing payroll in an organization with 500+ employees