To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service/Admin Assistant
Jay Fulkroad & Sons Inc • Austin, TX
Posted 2 months ago
- To be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem, and to keep the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue.
- To facilitate a resolution by involving the appropriate people/departments.
- To follow the appropriate procedure that ensures the resolution.
- Excellent customer service skills (including opening the call, questioning, probing, listening, establishing rapport, closing the call)
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and within timely manner
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Strong team working ability
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities, technology and processes.
- Available to work overtime as the business’ needs required.
- Willing to accept new challenges and responsibilities based on the business’ needs.
- Good proficiency and navigation skills around a PC
- Excellent keyboard/ typing skills
- Good telephone manner with a clear speaking voice the ability to sell the product or service to the customer and the confidence to do so
- Must be able to communicate and work well with others in a team environment
- Reading, writing and communication skills in English (and Spanish, if bilingual)
- Ability to deal with customers in a calm, patient and polite manner
- Equipment: Computer, telephone, fax, copier, scanner and pen
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Microsoft office