1. Responsible for creating a custom drawing as per architectural proposals.
2. Work closely with clients and teams in developing drawings & documents.
3. Provide complete fabrication drawings & bills for materials.
4. Prepare and manage construction schedules, daily reports, pictures, etc.
5. Attend construction meetings, field measure substrates and assist superintendents with quality control.
6. Prepare and track punch lists and submit closeout documents and warranties.
The ideal candidates for this function would be people with Civil Engineering /Structural Engineering background with hands on experience in AutoCAD 2D drafting.
The individuals having an understanding of Civil engineering Drawings can be trained to perform the above functions. Candidates from mechanical Engineering background with AutoCAD 2D experience
can also work but would take more time to understand the construction terminology.