Independence Planning Group a member of The Guardian Network® is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial Representative. The position offers unlimited growth potential in the financial services industry.
As a Financial Representative you will work to help individuals and businesses within your community access financial products and services they need to protect their financial futures. You can make an impact on those around you, and over time, become well compensated.
At Independence Planning Group we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Financial Representatives with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you in taking your career to the next level.
We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses. Other firms may only focus on the short term; we like to look at planning from a holistic perspective.
As a Financial Representative with Independence Planning Group we invest in your success.
What you’ll be doing
• Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
• Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
• Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
• Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals.
- Structure financial solutions satisfying client needs
- Manage the delivery of financial services
- Review financial products and services and match with customer needs
- Selling all financial products and services, assisting customers with service issues, and soliciting new business
- Provide a variety of patient services and financial services tasks
- Meet the financial needs of clients by providing quality products and excellent client service
- Determine financial needs and aid in selecting appropriate products and services
- Recommend appropriate products and services to members based on specific financial need
- Provide multiple financial solutions to existing and new clients
- Sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, and investments
- Protecting clients' assets and helping achieve financial goals
- Analyze client financial documents in order to determine clients best financial options
- Promote, cross sell, and refer products and services as appropriate to meet client's financial needs