To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15051 Harmony Hills Lane
Abingdon, VA 24211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (Abingdon, VA)
Abingdon Health & Rehab Center • Abingdon, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Registered Nurse (Abingdon, VA)
$$ SIGN ON BONUS $$ FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
Abingdon Health & Rehab Center, in Abingdon, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic RN to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Abingdon Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Supervise and direct licensed and non-licensed nursing staff. Check schedule each day to ensure adequate staff coverage.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship with physicians, lab and pharmacy to ensure proper and safe care of patients/residents.
- Promote and maintain good working relationship with nursing staff, other departments, patients/residents, families and visitors.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate all nursing care and keep nursing staff informed.
- Conduct meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Promote and maintain constructive communication and staff development.
- Observe and assess patients/residents on a daily basis. Report any significant change of condition to the physician.
- Monitor to ensure that nursing care documentation is appropriate, concise and timely.
- Serve as House Supervisor in the absence of DON, ADON and/or RN Supervisor.
- Make rounds with physicians providing pertinent information regarding the resident’s care/condition and follow through with the physician orders.
- Review physician’s orders, lab reports and contact pharmacy regarding any change in medication.
- Communicate with family members regarding care and/or condition.
- Perform other standard nursing procedures or treatment when necessary.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Current R.N. license in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- Prefer at least two years of experience as an R.N.
- CPR Certified.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE