We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Completes patient referral documents and pre-certifications in time frames determined by the Health Center. Follow the referral guidelines and provide appropriate clinical information to specialists.
- Follows the direction of the unit manager, by assisting the nursing staff with patient care as deemed necessary.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation in paper and electronic medical records and assures confidentiality of all information related to patients.
- Inputs data into various computer programs including the electronic medical record according to the tabs. Scans lab and reports in the chart according to tabs and filing system.
- Receives callers, determines their reasons for visiting the office, provides them with the required information according to procedures and sees that within the medical assistant scope, the desired objectives are achieved.
- Notify patients to bring appropriate documents for registration and verify
- Insurance eligibility when scheduling patient appointments.
- Prepares and assist on departmental projects, form completions, and reports.
- Greets all patients/clients/customers via telephone or directly in a personal and professional manner.
- Assists in the preparation and maintenance of patient rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies to assure efficient patient interaction.
- Perform an inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Consistently utilizes appropriate lines of authority as necessary.
- The designated certified medical assistant may administer subcutaneous and intramuscular injections under the direction of a physician
Electronic Medical Record
Certified Medical Assistant
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are a company built on the belief that success can be measured by the strength of the relationships we cultivate. Our consistent record of delivering positive results stems directly from our devotion to sustained, mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients, within our industry and in the marketplace.
View the full profile
Our Core Values
- Operate with the utmost integrity to ensure that all relationships are built on trust
- Communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner
- Build a reputation that will serve as a positive reflection on our clients and candidates
We respect the people that we work with. We rely on trust and integrity to build, maintain, and create strong relationships within the marketplace. We have found that a sincere approach generates positive results, which is why we have integrated it into the foundation of our practice.
At Lyneer, we operate openly and mindfully. We share our resources and welcome response. We understand that the right employee can make all the difference in the prosperity of a business. With this idea in mind, we employ a consultative approach and honest communication to make the most of the role that work plays in the lives of our clients.
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is a pioneer in the staffing industry. We work to place ourselves at the forefront of the industry so that we can present our clients with best in class staffing solutions. Additionally, we utilize our advanced methodology to shape the industry, itself.
Our mission is to generate long term mutually rewarding relationships; we endeavor to uphold strong relationships with the people we work with, to cultivate relationships between the best talent and the best employment, and to create a positive relationship with the communities in which we operate.