To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boynton Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Phlebotomist Summer TEMP
Ascendo Resources • Boynton Beach, FL
Posted 1 month ago
3 month TEMP assignment with a National Healthcare group in a hospital setting. Hospital experience and Phlebotomist Certification required.
The Phlebotomist position responsible for performing phlebotomy procedures, blood processing, obtaining lab results from reference laboratories, assisting with andrology related duties, maintenance of computer generated logs and reports related to patient testing, billing and other lab related duties.
The Phlebotomist must demonstrate knowledge and skills in phlebotomy, blood processing, and administrative and patient care duties related to the clinical laboratory. He/she reports directly to the Laboratory Manager.
- Current phlebotomy certification
- High School education required.
- Knowledge of phlebotomy protocols obtained through a phlebotomy training program including practical training.
- Working knowledge of laboratory software.
- Minimum of 200 documented, successful blood draws
- Must have excellent phlebotomy skills.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skills in phlebotomy, specimen processing and administrative and patient care duties.
- Strong ability to follow procedures and protocols is essentials.
- Must be organized with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, have strong attention to detail, and a strong ability to utilize time efficiently.
- Must have a strong ability to act independently as well as be able to work effectively in a team.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibiting courteous, compassionate, and respectful treatment of internal and external customers at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills and make it a priority to consistently communicate positively and professionally with all staff members, physicians, and patients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be a team player and possess a willingness to perform duties that are assigned or delegated in a timely manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information, consistent with established security and confidentiality policies and HIPAA regulation at all times.
- Understand and access for domestic violence and child abuse issues and reporting responsibilities. Will report concerns to Medical Director or Clinical Laboratory Manager.
- Ability to work weekends, and holidays on a rotating basis with other teammates.