To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Van Buren, AR 72956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dillmeier Glass • Van Buren, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Plant Manager
Client: Dillmeier Glass Company
Location: Van Buren, Arkansas
In 1933, William Dillmeier opened a small glass fabrication business in Brooklyn NY. A fourth generation company, they have grown to become a premier manufacturer of glass store fixtures, glass components, glass wall systems and a myriad of other glass products for customers worldwide.
Today they operate out of a 150,000 sq ft facility, with apx. 160 employees. Their fabricators can manipulate the glass into virtually any shape, thickness, size, edgework, surface treatment, cut-out or drill pattern.
For decades Dillmeier has exceeded customers’ expectations. Their competitive pricing, on-time deliveries, attentive customer service, and expert technicians ensure that client’s custom glass will arrive in perfect condition, within budget, and ready to install.
As a key member of the Leadership team, the Plant Manager will report directly to the President and manage the day to day operations of the plant. The Plant Manager will provide operational, process and resourcing efficiencies. We’re seeking a proven professional with plant management and process operations experience.
- Oversee all plant operations including main plant and two overflow facilities nearby
- Improve gross profit through process creation and improvement initiatives
- Lead organizational development with focus on gaps, floor leadership and succession planning.
- Build Employee training, evaluation and development process
- Create and implement certification program for all machine operators.
- Expand metrics collection, metrics analysis and metrics-based decision-making strategies in the areas of Quality assurance, Safety, Production, and Maintenance
- Strategize efficiency, automation, and technology initiatives.
- Proven operations leadership experience within a manufacturing environment
- Financial acumen; experience overseeing P&L and financial metrics; data driven
- Process oriented with experience in Lean manufacturing and varied disciplines
- Proven track record developing employee training and development initiatives
- Ability to manage and build upon successful homegrown systems and solutions; while offering new ideas and plans for improvement
- Value of diversity and respect for the strong Dillmeier culture of team work, ownership, and resourcefulness
- Hands-on leader; High level of integrity and dedication
- Comfortable without high level HR structure/ support; can work independently
- Multi-lingual in Vietnamese and/or Spanish fluency; preferred
- Competitive salary – and we mean it! Help us reach our goals, and we’ll grow together
- 401k plan
- High bonus/variable compensation potential
- Paid time off + paid holidays
- Great health insurance, dental insurance, disability & life insurance, & more!
Sounds Great, Right? Here’s What’s Next
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.