AT3 is partnered with a leading manufacturer in custom-engineered materials for critical product components in a wide range of markets and applications. The company provides deep material science expertise, outstanding customer service through broad geographic coverage and trusted product reliability.
Job Summary: Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
● Electrical/Electronic Repairs
● Previous experience in troubleshooting, repairing, minor programming, and maintaining PLCs
● Previous experience and strong skills in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machine drive systems (specifically Allen-Bradley, SSD/Eurotherm, Magnetek, and Siemens)
● Previous experience and strong skills in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining oven controls such as PID loops and thermocouples (RTD, J, K)
● Previous experience and strong skills in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining 3-phase electrical system, motors, breakers, starters, and overloads
● Installs power supply wiring and conduit for existing and newly installed machines and equipment such as conveyors, and programmable controllers
● Must have fundamental knowledge of AC/DC circuits, single and 3 phase Power systems with voltage up to 480 volts
● Must be familiar with NEC 70E Arc Flash Hazards and required PPE
● Must be able to troubleshoot equipment control circuits and motor controls
● Must be familiar with NEW regulations and know how to apply them
● Must help with mechanical items when needed
● Must have knowledge of HVAC equipment, operation and troubleshooting
● Should have basic knowledge of HVAC equipment, operation and troubleshooting
● Should have fundamental knowledge of and experience with preventative maintenance programs
● Should have experience with production equipment installation and relocation
● Will be required to assist production with start-up, operation and troubleshooting of production equipment
● Other duties as assigned.