To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30340
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ACS group has an immediate need for a Blending Operator with experience in the Food Industry. This is a 3 months contract opportunity and is in Atlanta GA. Our client is a leading Food processing and Manufacturing organization.
Please review the job description below:
We provide countless customer-specific solutions for texture in multiple applications using our unique and highly diverse portfolio of ingredients.
Our culture of high performance ensures we focus on safely producing quality ingredients for our customers while contributing to and engaging in the communities where we operate. Our success depends on high calibre people committed to developing and promoting a culture of respect where we make sure we learn from each other and achieve more together than we ever could alone.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, team-oriented Blending Operator I to join our team.
Work Environment: Production (Candidate must be willing to work in a dusty environment and understand that it does require physical work repetitively lifting 50lbs.
The Blending Operator I mixes raw materials to safely and reliably produce and package quality food ingredients. The Blending Operator I is responsible for general sanitation, computer entry and transactions in our ERP system, SAP, and accurately completes and maintains documentation.
* According to safety (personal and food) policies, practices and systems, set up, monitor and control process(es) i.e. blending. This includes staging, weighing, measuring and mixing raw materials, dumping and stacking.
* Safely operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment i.e. shrink wrap machine.
* Perform department sanitation responsibilities daily in a manner which promotes and ensures food safety.
* Identify, troubleshoot and respond to process, product and equipment deviations.
* Process ERP transactions using SAP, accurately complete and maintain process documentation.
* Other job duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of manufacturing experience OR an Associate's degree with one year of manufacturing experience
* Food industry experience
* Ability to life 50-60 lbs. intermittently.
* Ability to wear a respirator as needed.
* Ability to obtain forklift certification.
* Ability to work overtime, 12 hour and rotating shifts as needed.
* Ability to read, write and speak English.
* Ability to use a computer and navigate basic programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
* Ability to follow documented processes i.e. SOPs.
* Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and organization skills.
* Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
* Team player with ability to contribute ideas for continuous improvement.
* Strong problem solving and decision making ability.
* SAP experience
* Experience in a food processing facility
* Knowledge of food safety, GMPs and HACCP
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Mahesh Kumar Kaukuntla
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. Recognitions include: #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia (2014); Ranked by SIA as the Second Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2015); and winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2016). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the U.S. and India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.