To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Remote, AR 72956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NPW Contracting • Remote, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Company: NPW Contracting
Location: Denver, Co
NPW Contracting, Inc. is a full-service thermal/moisture protection, restoration, and structural repair contractor. We have been in business since 1989. Dedicated to providing quality services for our clients, NPW Contracting, Inc.'s mission is to perform all facets of our work with integrity, honesty, and timeliness. NPW Contracting, Inc. has had the privilege to partner with many premier contractors on Colorado's largest and most visible projects. NPW Contracting, Inc. holds certificates from the State of Colorado, the City and County of Denver, and RTD as a WBE, DBE, SBE, and UDBE. In addition, we are a licensed as a waterproofing contractor by the City and County of Denver.
We are looking for a Superintendent to be responsible for coordinating all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Maintains the job site office and closes out projects. Ensures that Client is satisfied and encouraged to continue doing business with Company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications and Company Mission
- Coordinate material orders and schedule jobsite inspections as necessary throughout the process
- Understand the project plans, specifications and Company controls and systems
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
- Ensure all employees and contractors are adhering to the Company Safety Policy
- Maintain construction schedule, identify and solve problems and forecast manpower, material and equipment
- Prepare and update all Onsite Job Books
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
- Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a final punch list
- Maintain an organized job site, including the construction office
- Prepare employees, materials and equipment for upcoming jobs
- Coordinate, coach and provide training to foremen and leads on supervisory/leadership skills, material handling and usage, and tasks to be performed
- Work with Human Resources to perform employee performance evaluations and enforce employee encouragement and discipline
- Attend all required project related meetings with company and client
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders
- Reinforce the principles of Ownership Thinking
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds throughout the work day
- Must be able to travel throughout Metro Denver, occasionally out of town and/or out of state and overnight
- Must be able to sit, stand, kneel and bend for extended periods of time
- Must be able to withstand repetitive motion
- Must be able to withstand long hours
Experience and Education:
- 4-year college degree with a concentration in Construction Management preferred but relevant work experience will be considered
- 3+ years of successful Project Management/Expediting experience in Thermal and Moisture Protection
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of thermal and moisture protection
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Lean Construction
- OSHA 30 Hour
- E-Railsafe Certified
- First Aid/CPR Certified