Ambassador is recruiting for Industrial Maintenance Technicians for an established Industrial Manufacturer / Bakery in the Knoxville, TN area. This is an outstanding opportunity to join this national, well-known company that has excellent pay and benefits package.
Technicians must be flexible and adaptable as they will be required to perform job assignments throughout the manufacturing facility. In addition, it is the responsibility of the technician to contribute to maintaining a safe work environment for their fellow technicians, associates and themselves.
· The maintenance technician will be responsible for the maintenance of a manufacturing facility.
· Maintain all equipment for maximum efficiency while complying with AIB, and regulatory guidelines.
· Maintain documents related to Maintenance Department
o PM Programs
o Work Orders
o Release of equipment
· Perform preventative Maintenance Department task
· Preparing maintenance supply list
· In addition, the maintenance must possess an awareness and understanding of how to work safely on mechanical and electrical equipment in the production environment.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY, SKILLS:
· Knowledge of material commonly used in food manufacturing.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards, safety standards, and practices applicable to work performed.
· Good working knowledge of the utilization and care of materials and equipment used.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the public.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
· Ability to define problems and draw conclusions
· Ability to interpret technical instructions and diagrams
· 5 years direct involvement in equipment maintenance.