NEW HIGHER STARTING SALARY!
APPLY NOW ... START IMMEDIATELY!
The Arizona Department of Correction, Rehabilitation & Reentry has Correctional Officer positions available statewide and we want to talk to you! If you are at least 18 years old, a U.S. Citizen, GED, or high school diploma, valid driver’s license, and no felony convictions, we have a great career for you!
You can start working immediately! To APPLY, go to our website at www.JoinADC.com or call us at 1-888-545-RUSH (7874) Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. If attaching a resume, please include a current contact email and phone number.
The ADCRR benefits include:
- Paid Training
- Starting Salary: $39,827 after graduation (includes stipend offered at ASPC - Florence ONLY)
- Great Advancement Opportunities
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Time Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
This position works under close supervision from a higher authority.
- Performs duties in a variety of assignments to protect the public by providing and maintaining the security of the inmate population within the security perimeter
- Provides supervision to the inmate population that is working either inside the secure perimeter or on an outside work crew.
- Initiates and completes reports and submits in a timely manner.
- Required to drive on state business.
- Performs other duties as assigned and appropriate to the assignment.
WORK CONDITIONS: Must be able to work all shifts and all posts, as required; exposure to hazards associated with those assigned duties maintaining security, order, and discipline of inmates in and outside of the correctional institution. Work in adverse weather conditions.
PROBATIONARY PERIOD: Twelve (12) months.