Established bakery outlet in the Grandview, MO area is in need of a Thrift Store Associate!
This position requires individuals who are able to provide superior customer service while maintaining the store shelves keeping them stocked with bread and snack products, operating the cash register daily, and performing everyday responsibilities of the store's daily functions. There will be constant interaction with other departments and you must be able to work independently.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains proper rotation and freshness of product
* Maintains positive relationships and uses suggestive selling with retail customers
* Operates cash register and accurately records sales receipts
* Checks in stales from routes to ensure accuracy
* Maintains cleanliness of work area
* Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
* Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Hours will be around 29 hours per week. Scheduled work days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Pay is $10.92 with raises in your first year
Please submit resumes to be considered.
All considered candidates must have a High School Diploma and reliable transportation. Must have at least 2+ years of retail or grocery store experience.