WE ARE GROWING and Right at Home has shifts to fill throughout all of Hillsborough County!
Work for one of the top-rated agencies in town!
Right at Home Home Health Agency has openings for SKILLED, and STRONG caregivers. We are hiring Licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Certified Home Health Aides (HHAs), and Resident Care Assistants (RCAs - no certificate needed). We have shifts to fill for one-on-one care with individual clients; we need caregivers for all shifts, including mornings, days, nights, overnights, weekdays, and weekends. Start working right away!
Enjoy the following perks:
- Industry-leading WEEKLY pay with option for direct deposit
- Great starting hourly wage
- WE HAVE PLENTY OF HOURS/SHIFTS TO KEEP YOU BUSY
- One-on-one, individualized client care
- Flexible schedule (short shifts, long shifts, morning, evenings, weekdays, weekends - we have it all!)
- Large service area
- You choose where and when you work!
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and designated holidays
- Supportive, caring office staff to help you succeed throughout your career (we pride ourselves on our professionalism, communication skills, and organized processes)
- RN on staff to continually help you learn and perfect your clinical skills
- Mileage reimbursement, travel time pay, incentives for going above and beyond
- Quick hiring process
- Employee referral bonus program – get paid to refer your friends
- Valid driver’s license, a reliable vehicle to drive, and auto insurance for that vehicle
- Trainings/certifications if required per company and state regulations
Join the Right at Home family today!
Please apply TODAY for consideration!
- Defining home health aide services
- Performing patient care duties in the home
- Provide personal care to home health patients
- Adhere to plan of care for home health aide
- Scheduling home health patient's visits
- Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming/personal hygiene
- Providing personal care and home support services
- Provide personal care assistance in client's home to meet changing personal care needs and keep in home
- Perform household services essential to health care at home
- Maintain records of personal health care activities
- Perform personal care activities - bathing, dressing, oral hygiene
- Assist with activities of daily living and perform personal care services to patients in a home or health care facility
- Assess each patient's health care needs
- Providing support and personal services
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide care to the patient in the home
- Assist clients with the activities of daily living and personal care such as bathing, dressing
- Perform household services essential to health care in the home
- Perform normal household services essential to health care at home
- Provide assistance with personal care, bathing, dressing, grooming to patients in home or in a residential facility