Human Resources Manager
Our client is a reputable and well-established organization seeking for a Human Resources Manager. They are looking for a self-starter who will develop and improve their human resources department. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for human resources questions for all professionals in the organization.
What we like about this opportunity:
· Generous base and lucrative bonus
· Family-oriented environment
· Opportunities for advancement
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- On-boarding and orientations
- Processing payroll
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs, including health insurance and 401K plans
- Ensures legal compliance for all aspects of the organization
- Supervise and coach a team of human resources professionals
- Collaborate with executives within the company
- Prepare presentations for upper management on improvement processes
Human Resources Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an HR emphasis
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- 2+ years in a management role
- Bilingual-English/Spanish is a plus
- Previous agriculture experience is a plus