To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Johanna Rodriguez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant for Executive Management
Creative Financial Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with a prestigious professional services firm and they are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for the Partners and Directors of various business units. The right candidate would posses the organizational, technical and processing skills with an emphasis on high level of quality and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Develop, edit and format correspondence, letters, presentations, proposals, spreadsheets, .pdf files using Adobe Professional and newsletters including coordination of distribution.
- Prepare and distribute various communications and types of business reports and perform data analysis and reconciliation as well as summarize trends and provide recommendations.
- Facilitate invoices and expense reimbursement forms through coding, approvals and to accounts payable for processing.
- Assist with planning of client or internal meetings, webcasts or conference calls, including scheduling and communication, maintaining information and preparing and distributing materials.
- Provide assistance as it relates to planning and preparations for speaking engagements, committee involvement and events, including creation and preparation of written and spoken materials.
- Provide calendar management for client or business unit meetings, including administration, scheduling, and communication.
- Coordinate travel arrangements through Concur booking tool or travel agents.
- Assist with SharePoint site content management and administration.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests as authorized, keeping them apprised of critical issues.
- Bachelors degree with at least five years of executive/administrative assistant experience supporting partners and directors.
- Intermediate-to-Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Outlook and web based applications are required. Working knowledge of CRM, SharePoint and Concur is a plus.
- User expertise of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, MFD’s and LCD projectors.
- Professional presence and exceptional client service skills, exercising a high level of confidentiality in all work products and communications.
- Use knowledge of business and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests as authorized, keeping stakeholders apprised of critical issues.
- Strong business writing skills, including composition, proofing and grammar.