Our client is a leader in their industry and is a Tier 1 supplier to automotive and heavy vehicle industries. We are searching for a Materials Manager for their Indiana facility. This is your opportunity to grow your career with a company that multiple locations! We are looking for individuals that have experience with the following:
Job Description for the Materials Manager:
· Manage all materials, volumes, and flow thought the manufacturing facility and warehouse.
· Develop a materials and inventory plan that supports and improves inventory turns, supports the plant and customer needs.
· Ensure materials are available for production to ensure no downtime.
· Oversee all shipments and documentations for customer shipments
· Ensure accurate and efficient shipping and receiving schedules
Job Qualifications for the Materials Manager:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience with material handling, warehouse, and inventory management
· Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 procedures
· Experience with "first-in, first-out," as an inventory costing method
· Experience with Shipping/Receiving in a manufacturing environment.
Iso 14000 Standard
International Automotive Task Force