To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1100 Guns Road
Green Bay, WI 54311
- Mollie Toonen
- Phone: 920-469-7030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health Case Manager
Villa Hope, Inc. • Green Bay, WI
Posted 24 days ago
Minimum Requirements of Employer:
Masters Degree Desired
Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling. Bachelors Degree with experience considered.
Professional Licenses / Certifications:
No Licenses or Certifications Requested
Required, Mileage reimbursement available.
Class D - Regular (Auto, Light Truck, Moped) Required, good driving record.
Experience / Qualifications:
The ideal candidate needs a sincere dedication to working out in the community with adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Strong team and organizational skills are a must. Good written and verbal communication skills are required. The candidate will need to coordinate services among various providers. Ability to drive company vehicle.
Community Support Program or mental health experience is preferred.
Background check required.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job:
*Villa Hope, Inc. Community Support Program (CSP) has an opening for a full time Case Manager. Villa Hope CSP provides support for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness. Care is coordinated through the case management system with the case manager as the single point of contact for each client. The case manager assists individuals to increase their level of functioning within the community and to improve their quality of life. The position requires monitoring client's medications daily, assistance with symptom management and teaching of independent living skills. The case manager provides ongoing assessment of client symptoms and their response to treatment.
• Work with clients to establish a treatment plan and follow-thru on following the plan.
• Assist with independent living such as setting up appointments, attending appointments to coordinate services and advocating for housing needs.
• Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and client needs.
• Educate clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
• Interview clients, review records, conduct assessments, or confer with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
• Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
• Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.