***Our Client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas so, only US Citizens or Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply***
• You'll be on the team being responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of the configuration management framework and end-to-end Devops lifecycle.
• Create new solutions to improve the reliability and performance of our ever-growing infrastructure, and work with automated orchestration tools to deploy those improvements of systems.
• You will be part of a global team and will evaluate technology alternatives, work closely with other project members to specify solutions, craft schedules, and lead ongoing enhancements and support.
• Learn and greatly improve the daily productivity of the software engineers.
• You've configured/deployed Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) systems in your past experience
• Working experience with Network and Cloud Technologies
• Strong software engineering process skills required
• You're experienced with databases, MySQL or Postgres preferred, experience with NoSQL databases a plus
• Experience with DevOps or system administration with Linux systems required (CentOS/RHEL and Ubuntu preferred) • Strong experience with automation required, Ansible or Puppet preferred
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
• Experience with the following: Pega, ORacle, JBoss, and Informatica
• You are comfortable and enjoy working with dynamic and ever evolving environments
• You are a meticulous organizer with an ever positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrate use of out-of-box thinking for creative solutions to highly sticky problems
• You'll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success
Ubuntu (Operating System)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux