To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Columbus, GA 31901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spherion • Columbus, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Do you consider yourself to be a great networker that connects quickly with people? Do have this innate ability to draw information from individuals you hardly know with ease and within 10 minutes they told you their life story? Would putting those interests and abilities to work in a fast-paced office setting with one of the most trusted Staffing Partners all in an effort to help individuals advance their career appeal to you?
We're looking for a career-minded and results-oriented professional to add to our team! In this position you would be answering incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors, setting applicants up with our initial paperwork and interviewing them. We place people in a broad array of positions that span office administration, customer service, non-clinical healthcare, accounting, finance, sales, human resources, marketing, engineering, IT, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics. Thus your ability to communicate effectively and with CONFIDENCE with whomever you are screening is paramount to your success. In addition, you will have a host of administrative responsibilities, including but not limited to, assisting the branch with coordinating orientations, pulling together orientation materials, conducting/recording drug screens, initiating criminal background investigations, conducting reference checks and scanning/attaching paperwork to applicant records in our system. Never a dull moment in our world!
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills as well as being a very attuned LISTENER
- Professional demeanor, articulate speaker
- Customer service skills
- Energetic & able to multi-task with ease
- Technology savvy - from MS Office to adapting quickly to our operating system and a number of technology tools that drive our business - can work on 3 or 4 different platforms every day.
- Career minded - someone who is looking to grow a professional career where working with people, analyzing information and making decisions multiple times across the course of the day is the norm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Type up to 40 wpm
- able to work a flexible schedule. This is not an 8-5pm industry!
- Solid and stable work history