Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Like this job? Let us send you more!
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- 1 or more years of marketing, communications and public relations experience required
- Fully bilingual English and Spanish (written and verbal) required
- Light experience with photography, or interest in learning, required
- Social media content creation experience required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Creative Suite) preferred
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED/PREFERRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, Public Relations or Journalism required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Media monitoring platform, Hootsuite, website Content Management Systems exposure
- Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge (preferred).
- Correctly spells and uses punctuation (required).
- Pays close attention to accuracy and detail (required).
- Bilingual (preferred).
- Media relations (required).
- Ability to manage multiple projects (required).
- Writing (required).
- Collaborates with internal teams, especially Business Development, Donor Relations, and home office Marketing & Communications (required).
- Uses sound judgment in decision-making (required).
- Accepts responsibility for decisions, actions and results (required).
- Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and completing work (required).
- Meets deadlines or communicates well in advance of deadlines legitimate reason(s) for moving deadlines back (required).
- Welcomes new projects or tasks or additional work without complaining (required).
- Carefully weighs the priority of things to be done (required).
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels in the organization (required).
- Communicates important information as necessary (required).
- Keeps supervisor and / or others informed about progress and problems-avoids surprises (required).
- Takes possession of work as his / her own and avoids blaming others for problems that may arise (required).
- Works well with others (required).
- Comes to work on a consistent basis and does not miss excess amounts of work (required).
- Is punctual and begins work as scheduled (required).
- Willing to change current responsibilities as necessary to take on other responsibilities or tasks (required). Tries to improve performance when asked to do so (required).
- Anticipates the consequences of his / her decisions (required).
- Assumes responsibility for meeting personal goals and fulfilling requirements of the position (required). Performs work independently without being prompted (required).
- Brings and appropriate level of creativity to his / her position (required).
- Manages own time effectively and organizes work to maximize productivity (required)
Current full Covid vaccination status required