· Run PO confirmation report at least once a day to check purchase orders not confirmed
· Run open PO late delivery report daily, to catch purchase orders not received on expected delivery dates.
· Key in all price changes both monthly and quarterly
· Manage inventory adjustments for all facilities with specific guidelines. Working with plant to research any large variances
· Review material exception report daily with Buyer and place, pull or push PO’s as directed
· Coordinate with plant Buyer any interplant material transfers and follow-up to ensure they were executed at shipping plant and receiving plant.
· Coordinate supporting paperwork for materials put on Q-track hold for disposal and/or return to vendors under appropriate Buyers instructions
- Learn basic job responsibilities for plant Buyer covering for the designated plant when needed
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) or
two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.