To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Little Rock, AR
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 3 years
- Particiapte in all full cycle operational financial processes (ie. order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, incentive compensation/payroll, tax, equity.)
- Complete the monthly close process and review reconciliations.
- Support the company’s overall financial strategy and forecasting efforts and perform financial statement analysis and review.
- Own the chart of accounts, general ledger management and apply attention to detail over transaction classification.
- Support the Controller and VP of Finance on making GAAP judgment calls on revenue recognition policies, expensing vs. capitalizing and bridge differences between management reporting and GAAP with key internal stakeholders and decision makers.
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party requests related to audits, stakeholders, compliance, diligence and covenants.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an operational accounting role.
- Intermediate Excel skills (ie. advanced formulas, V-lookups, & pivot tables)
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.