Position title: Payroll Processing Associate
Location: 636 SANDY LAKE ROAD COPPELL TX 75019
Duration: 12 Months (likely to be extended/converted to perm)
Schedule: M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Payroll Processing Associate will work with UPS systems, such as processing manual check requests and communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure employees are paid correctly. This position requires working some weekends and holidays. Hours of work are likely to change depending on the needs of the business.
• Training on the UPS systems will be provided
v Time and Labor
v Other Internal web-based applications/platforms
• Candidate must be able to work with payroll data and maintain confidentiality while working in a team environment.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Candidate must have a strong analytical skill to comprehend statements written by different management employees regarding payroll issues.
• Proficiency with use of 10-key calculator skills and using the keyboard which increases typing words per minute with minimal errors
• This position requires working some weekends and holidays, notice will be provided to worker in advance
• Scheduled hours may vary based on business needs and subject to working overtime
• High energy, aptitude for learning, great dependability and a positive attitude are key desired attributes
• Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, urgent environment
• Will be working non-union and union wage plans; but training will be provided
• Basic Level Required - MS Office Excel and Access (primarily data entry)
• Payroll experience preferred but not required
• Candidate must be flexible to work outside the scheduled shift; as needed