To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lauren Abele
- Phone: 630-244-2278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mahoney Environmental • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Life stuck in neutral? Kick it into drive by driving one of our trucks!!
- Competitive starting salary with overtime available
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Driver Legal Plan and 401K
- Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company
- Home daily!
- Removal of grease trap material from customers sites
- Completion of accurate paperwork and recording of amounts removed
- Maintain truck log and comply with DOT rules and regulations
- Working flexible hours as needed to service customers
- Following all safety rules and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- To work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people
- A stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
- A competitive starting salary with benefits
- A valid CDL B license with Tanker Endorsement (or willing to get) CDLA Preferred
- Air Brake Endorsement
- Ability to drive manual shift (no restrictions)
- The ability to pass DOT physical
- A stable and accident free driving record
- The ability to lift, push or pull 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to demonstrate a “can-do" attitude at all times
- A High School diploma or equivalent
Mahoney Environmental, a 65-year-old family owned service business is a regional leader in the collection and recycling of restaurant cooking waste materials. Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach" has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work" Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.