2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic – Direct Hire
Express is looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic – Direct Hire to start immediately with a company in South Plainfield.
Our client offers the following for permanent employees:
· Life insurance & Disability
· PTO and more!
Perform preventive maintenance, set ups and troubleshooting in manufacturing or packaging, use of power and/or hand held tools, benchwork, and basic electrical troubleshooting.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 3PM-11PM
Pay Rate : $27.53/hr - $29.11/hr
What We Look for in a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic:
· Must read, write, and speak English.
· Basic math skills required.
· cGMP knowledge and attention to details required.
· Must be able to have the demonstrated capabilities to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting in both Manufacturing or Packaging, use tools but not limited to hand held jacks, walkies, power and hand held tools, etc., and clean packaging equipment/area.
· Must be able to bend repeatedly and lift up at least 60lbs.
· Must be able to follow and document written directions as outlined in batch records, forms, and protocols.
· Follow directions from other Colleagues including Operators, Supervisors, Managers, etc.
· Check product to ensure adherence to the company Quality Standards and practices.
· Bench work includes but not limited to: filing, deburring, scraping and chipping, lapping, tapping, threading, inspecting and assembling of parts/assemblies, and lubrication.
· Clean equipment, parts, and packaging areas for changeovers, etc.
· Engage and maintain in a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), housekeeping and safety audits (ie. 6S program), and standard operating procedures.
· Engage and be involved in Operational Excellence (OE) and process improvement activities in efforts to make packaging processes more efficient and simplify practices in meeting the culture of “Working Smarter, Not Harder” philosophy.
Education Required: Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
Education Preferred Mechanical Trade or Engineering
Experience Preferred: 1+ years
Functional Knowledge: Basic cGMP knowledge and math skills
Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Email blocked - click to apply
- Call our office 732 738 4440
- Visit our office located at 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison NJ 08837.Building 3, Suite 305 any week day between 9am-330pm.
Packaging And Labeling
Complex Problem Solving